Check items to add to the cart or select all
1. Remove all non living tissue from the cuticle and nail plate.
2. Gently etch the surface of the nail using a 240grit block or file.
3. Using a lint-free pad and Nail Fresh Dehydrator, gently scrub the nail, paying particular attention to cuticles and sidewalls.
4. Apply Primer to the nail surface - take care not to touch the skin around the nail.
5. Apply a thin coat of Clear UV Gel, apply as you would use nail polish.
6. Cure under a UV Lamp for 3 minutes.
7. Apply a slightly thicker - but not too thick layer of Coloured UV Gel and cure for 3 minutes under a UV Lamp - repeat with second layer.
8. Using a lint-free pad and UV Gel Wipe off solution wipe away tacky surface layer.
9. For extra protection and shine apply a thin layer of Top Coat.
10. Finish with Cuticle Oil.
1. Using a 180 grit block or file etch the surface of the UV Gel.
2. Soak in Acetone for 5-10 minutes - cover with a warm towel, to help speed up the process (optional).
3. Depending on the thickness of your application, the gel will start to break down and lift approx 5 minutes.
4. Use either a metal cuticle pusher or a manicure stick to help remove the gel.
5. When you have removed all the gel from the nails apply cuticle oil to finish.